Prime retail and residential investment in attractive seaside town
58 John Street
- Porthcawl is an attractive seaside town located on the Heritage Coast with a strong staycation market. 1 million visitors a year.
- Situated in a prime location on the pedestrianised John Street.
- Other occupiers in close proximity include Boots, Costa Coffee, Poundland, Card Factory, Greggs and HBOS.
- The investment comprises a ground floor retail/A2 unit with the upper floors newly converted to 2 apartments.
- Ground floor let to Peter Alan on a recently re-geared lease now expiring July 2029 on full repairing and insuring terms, no break at £20,500 p.a
- The two modern apartments are let on AST’s producing £12,000 pa gross.
- Total income £32,500 pa.
- Attractive Lot size
- Seeking offers in the region of £475,000 (Four Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand Pounds) exclusive of VAT